In the beginning of the year Mrs.Goeldner told us that she was gonna try to get us certified for Word 2007. She told the her stories on how she didn't pass her test on the first try and on how the test is hard if you don't know where the applications are. We got started as soon as possible on a quick review on word to see where we stand. At first it was kind easy, but when in to solo work that's when it got tough for me. The environment that I was just didn't work for me. I work best when the class is doing the work together as a team.
We did eventually did start working as a team. The next thing that i remember was when we had to do Sam 2007. Sam 2007 is online working test where the test imitates the actual test for certification. If it wasn't for Sam I don't kind that I would have gotten close to pass the actual test. Another thing that help whether I like or not was the blog questions.
Now to talk about the test. Mrs.Goeldner was right if don't know how do what the question is asking you then you really don't have a chance to pass it. You need a 660 to pass the test. The first time I took was kind of nervous but that didn't bother me as much. I got a 533 the first time. I got a little bummed about but I knew that I was gonna pass it the second time. I didn't, I got a 600. Now that did get me mad, and it wasn't for Mrs. Goeldner asking the school for money I won't have a chance to take it again . The third time I did it and pass it, got a 800. Thank you Mrs, if it wasn't for you I won't have my certification, Thanks
Class 2/17
16 years ago
1 comment:
You are the one that took the test and passed, I was just there to make sure you had what you needed to be successful. Thank you for the feedback regarding what you think was helpful, what worked and what did not work. These are the things that we can look at to improve the way you learn in the second semester.
Post a Comment